Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th of July! Hope all of you are having a relaxing holiday.

These last few weeks have been full of transition and a lot of driving. 2 1/2 hours per day, thankfully with my son so that I can spend that commute time with him.

We are still working on purchasing a house much closer to work as well as getting our house on the market.

After starting a new job I worry that in the last few years I have completely lost my sense of humor! I am so...serious all the time and not really sure how to recapture (some of) the youthful silliness I once had.

I am struggling a little bit with the transition. I am very happy to have the job I want but do still have moments when I wish I was home with Holden more. He is doing fine in his new "school" and loves it there so the transition has probably been more difficult for me than for him.

I don't like starting over again. New jobs, new town, new house, new church, new friends.

At almost 30 I wish I felt a little bit more settled.

No comments: