Saturday, July 16, 2011


I would be remiss if I forgot to mention the passing of my dear old dog Titus. He was a very good dog and we will miss his little bark around here.

In better news, we found another house to buy and *knock wood* will be closing on it August 18.

I have to be honest with you, it is in a *gasp* subdivision. I cannot say I am entirely comfortable with this development but it was a 6 year old house, close to work, and there are other kids around the neighborhood.

Who knows, maybe Holden will marry the girl next door.

It could happen.

1 comment:

Renee said...

Hi Kara! I haven't talked to you forever, but love checking your blog. It sounds like you guys have a lot of exciting things going on right now. Your new house looks beautiful (subdivisions aren't all that bad :)). Good luck with the move and new job! Renee