Saturday, February 5, 2011

"And in the morning, I'm making waffles!"


The bedroom decorating is finally coming along...yesterday I found this lamp and table for a total of $6, took off the doors of the cabinet and painted the teal blue on the lamp & added a lampshade I had in the basement.
Then today I went to an auction and found 2 (!) white Morgan Jones hobnail chenille bedspreads for $35 ($17.50 each is a great price!) . I have been searching for a white chenille bedspread for five years...so you can imagine my excitement when I found two today!
I am sure there is plenty more to tell you but I am watching the last Shrek movie for the first time. My Saturday nights are exciting these days, as you can tell. I am sitting here writing about a blanket, a children's movie...and oh, I forgot!
At the auction I also bought a Belgian waffle maker and my dear husband is making Belgian waffles, eggs, and bacon for dinner. Mmmmmm.....

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

CUTE lamp!!! I love it!