Tuesday, April 26, 2011


If you thought I was going to write about Easter you'd be right.

However, it's more to tell you about my trip to the E.R. (felt like an idiot--but had to go...).
I woke up at 7 ish with a migraine. I said woe is me I don't get to watch Holden find eggs etc., etc., then asked Tony to put some blankets over my windows so it wasn't quite so painful.

3 hours later my son and husband were in Lincoln at Easter and I woke up again in so much pain I was crying and very nearly throwing up. I had already taken aspirin so I knew the only thing I could really do was get to the hospital and get an antiemetic and a pain pill. But I really, really didn't want to go. Especially for a migraine.

Anyway, I am fine. A liter of fluid, zofran, phenergan, and norco and although I'm not a totally new person I am able to open my eyes and walk around. Which is more than I can say for Sunday.

We bought a house. I'm graduating next week. Tony is graduating in two weeks. Holden turned 3 last week. I've been missing Ally and my dad for two years now. Our adoption meeting is May 9th.

I. am. tired.

That is all I have for now because my child is still awake and I have to go get him to sleep.

1 comment:

Desiree said...

Beautiful house! I'm sorry about your headache (understatement but I can't spell Migra....lol) Glad things are going well for you. Congrats on the RN-ness. Loved the post about God's plan for us. :) Have a great week!