Wednesday, October 7, 2009


Here is a pic of my favorite (only) Brother and future Sister-In-Law on the beach in Cabo...I didn't even mention I'm going to Reno on Oct. 22nd for their wedding! I'm leaving the boys at home and taking a quick weekend trip...
But don't worry, I won't spend the weekend at the tables, I'm not much of a gambler. I am contemplating learning how to play craps though.
Whenever I think of playing craps I think of the movie Indecent Proposal. I've never really liked Woody Harrelson but I can't put my finger on why I don't like him. Dear Husband and I were talking about it the other day and I believe his exact words were,
"Woody Harrelson is an amazing actor."
I laughed and said,
"I think the word you're looking for is adequate or mediocre, not amazing." (Sorry Woody.)
DH conceded, admitting I was probably correct in my assessment, and that the movie Kingpin doesn't necessarily qualify Woody for the title of amazing actor. Tom Hanks is an amazing actor. But that's a whole different post.

No comments: