Thursday, June 24, 2010

So...my brother broke his neck (C7 for inquiring medical minded people) this week. Surgery today. I don't even know what else to say, except at least he doesn't have any neurological damage.

I keep telling you I'm trying to be optimistic here.

Remember he has been through mostly the same things I have, but also has many more of the "top stressors" on the list. Please be thinking of him and praying for him (and SIL), as it is very painful and he will be off work for at least 4 weeks recovering from surgery. Probably longer.

At this point in my life when I hear something bad...all I can do is shake my head. I don't even have anything to say anymore, really. You've probably heard it all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did he do that? Please tell Nat we are praying for him.

AEdwards said...

He'll be in our prayers. keep us posted. Hoping all went well with the surgery.