Thursday, November 18, 2010

Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas (again)

My newest frenemy is a half gallon bucket of white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough my mother-in-law gave us for free a couple weeks ago.

I am almost through the semester and I expect things to settle down in approximately 3 weeks. I have been so desperately craving sunlight lately that I went and tanned. That is clearly not a healthy solution so I'm thinking of buying a light box. Do any of you have them? Do they work?

Curious as to what is at the top of my Christmas list this year? A new will and testament and revokable trust. I'm pretty damn exciting, huh?
Tony's Christmas list isn't much better.

I feel so grown up. It's like when you're a teenager and you say you'll never become "the man" but somehow most of us eventually do.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Maybe we can work on those wills with the bucket of cookie dough in hand!! :)