Monday, April 12, 2010

I think this lesson should have been learned a long, long time ago.

I was bored last night so I decided to dye my hair. I haven't dyed my hair at home for years and years--I always go to the salon for highlights.

Do I even need to finish this post?
Because it's so predictable it really doesn't even need to be told.

It ended up a sort of light yellow orangey color. And guess what? Most salons aren't open on Mondays. And the ones that are, are booked.

So I am processing my hair again with the same color hoping that it was just my long hair and I didn't have enough colorant. Praying. Because I have to act like a professional tomorrow and it's not going to look so professional if my hair is orange.

Also, this is the nicest day of the year so far and I am thrilled about spending some time outside! Hope you all enjoy the day.

No comments: