Wednesday, December 15, 2010


I don't get what all the fuss is about. What is it about turning 30 that gets people so worked up? If you have spent your time doing things you cared about and enjoyed your life, who cares if you're getting older?

At least until age 32-33 which is considered the time when women are their most attractive (at least according to the studies I have seen). So I figure I have at least a few more good years in me before my boobs hit my waistline.

If you know me and you do the math, you may wonder why I am even posting about turning 30. I am only twenty-nine next week.

I have no good reason, I was just thinking about it. And I hadn't posted in awhile.

Also, I am suddenly completely allergic to all eye makeup. Ideas? Help!

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

I think my aunt uses organic makeup or something like that if your interested in trying i can get the information on what she uses. Just let me know.