Monday, January 11, 2010

Did you know that pecan pie has no calories if you take it out of the fridge and eat it directly from the white ceramic pie plate?

No?

Apparently this is the lie I tell myself everytime I open the fridge. I love/hate Paula Deen for creating such delicious recipes. The pound cake, and now this. Perhaps this is why when I stepped on the scale this morning I was 4 lbs. up from my weight in November. Either that or I just have no self-control.

But on a lighter note, I have been getting to the gym a few times a week. By a few times I mean a maximum of 2. But better than nothing I guess.

Okay, so it's not that bad. It's mostly water weight I'm sure. Maybe only 2 lbs are actual gain. But still 30 to go...

I dub 2010 The Year of The Celery. Yeah, lots to look forward to this year.

I should really stop obsessing about my weight publicly and try to have a (healthy) meal prepared and a clean house when my husband gets home. You wouldn't think it would be a hard task, but it is apparently beyond my grasp at the moment. Working on it.

I mean, I should actually go work on it.

No comments: