Monday, January 4, 2010

Hot Hot Hot


Did I ever tell you about the time my husband made chili? I took a bite and said,

"What, in the fiery depths of hell, did you put in this chili?!"

He shrugged,

"I don't know, just some little peppers."

I studied the peppers,

"How many did you put in there?"

"4 or 5."

Because of my recent sparked interest in cooking, and the many hours I spent watching the marathon of The Next Food Network Star, I now know that the peppers he put in my chili were habaneros. As in, the hottest pepper there is. Because I am a good wife and felt I should put a good effort into eating the chili my husband slaved over, I ate it.

We still speak fondly of the habanero chili day. And now we know better.

Totally different topic, but I just want you to know (and this isn't a paid advertisement like some bloggers get--purely personal opinion) you should try http://www.febreze.com/en_US/products/febreze_home_collection_luminary_cran_pear.do
I have had mine for about 4 months and love it.


No comments: