Thursday, March 4, 2010


I know I take a lot of pictures of food. But I had to share with you my two current favorite products (besides Diet Dr. Pepper, which almost always fills the top slot). I clearly have an unhealthy relationship with food if you look at my prior posts. I post about food a lot.
But I have been trying to hold it to 1500 calories a day, which should theoretically help me lose the last 20 or so pounds I need to before our trip to San Diego in June.
I am insanely excited about this trip. Sometimes I miss having no responsibilities, and that place holds my most cherished memories of carefree young love. I don't know if it's the beach, or the motels, or the salty air and beach hair. Could be the way the roads wind around instead of in mile sections like they do here, the breakfasts at the Longboarder Cafe 4 blocks from the beach, the 70 degree days and the cool nights by the ocean. Probably all of them.
But I found these little Ritz cracker things and had to tell you about them because they are only 130 calories but taste like they are many more calories than that. I had to double check the nutrition facts because I couldn't believe my good fortune.
I usually don't eat such processed foods, but crackers and cheese are my Achilles heel.
So I get to stay on my diet and eat these little delicious crackers too!

4 comments:

Renee said...

Those crackers really are delicious! :) We're hoping we can make it to Holden's bday party. I'll let you know when it gets closer. Hope to see you guys soon! Renee

Unknown said...

I've never had the crackers but the Caramel Macchiato is one of my FAVS!! When did you start drinking coffee??? Next time I'm home we'll have to 'go for coffee' : )

Kara said...

I don't really drink coffee...only when I'm really desperate or when some really good marketers get to me (as in this case). :)

Megan said...

I LOVE coffee! I'm only a social drinker most times though ; )