Friday, July 16, 2010

When you came in, the air went out.

I ate a whole bag of pretzel M & M's this week.

Have you tried them? They taste kind of like peanut M & M's only with less calories. How many less, I am not sure...but they are 180 calories per serving--which means I have been skipping eating other things (things that are good for me) to eat 600 calories worth of them this week.

When I found out they started making pretzel M & M's it is fairly safe to say I was elated. When I was younger I used to buy pretzels and 3 Musketeer's bars, take a bite of each and then wonder aloud why no one had ever made and marketed a similar product.

And now my dream has come true.

I am going to start going to the gym again this week. I am.

I have been passing the time during naptime looking up cheesy True Blood stuff on the internet, like character blogs and recaps...But I drew the line at going into the message boards. I have limits. Sort of.

I don't think I've loved a TV show this much since FRIENDS went off the air. It feels like an event to me every time it's on.

No comments: