Monday, March 7, 2011

Great Legs




Hello again.


After bragging extensively about the great side table I found for my bedroom I take it all back.
This time I found two great side tables that match! Solid oak! Look at those legs! $10 each.


And I didn't even go to the auction. After driving about 20 minutes North I decided to take a left instead of a right and go to the birthday party after all.
How many times does a loved one turn 83? And how many more birthdays are there after age 83? It was a beautiful drive and a beautiful day to be out on the farm.


Makes me want to buy one. More on that topic later.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

So now that I know you might be moving close to me, I've been house hunting for you when I house hunt for me....which generally involves checking realtor.com EVERY day of the week and sometimes multiple times a day. A little obsessive? Maybe! :) BUT, how fun does this place look - built in 1900 but amazing kitchen 5 acres, less than 7 miles from Holdrege....nevermind the pricetag! :)
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/10640-736-Rd_Holdrege_NE_68949_M84086-11239

Kara said...

Nice! LOL. Look at this one I saw yesterday. Tony was not amused.

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/Depot-Rd_Ayr_NE_68925_M72713-27462?source=web

Natalie said...

I think you'd call that a fixer upper! :) Although you can't beat the price! I love the woodwork inside but I'd be afraid the whole house might come crashing down at any moment!