Sunday, March 6, 2011

Peanuts

I have had the whole weekend to myself! Aside from feeling like a pretty bad granddaughter-in-law because my hubby and child are at my grandmother-in-law's all weekend for her birthday it has been pretty great having some time to myself where I don't have to do anything I don't feel like doing.

However, I have to tell you that I really probably should be doing laundry because this morning all I had left in my drawers were thong underwear. Which I haven't worn since before I had my dear son. I'm sure all you family members who read this really wanted to know that.

Secondly, I have to tell you about this product I found that you should try if you are so inclined. I haven't been telling you about it because they only sell it two places and I wanted to keep it all to myself.
Honey Maid S'mores cookies.
You can purchase them at Super Target or HyVee.
You're welcome.

And thirdly, I have been buying bags of circus peanuts, which may only be explainable by my family history. (And sugar addiction).

I will not do laundry today. I will not clean the house today. I will go to an auction and spend the entire day there just for the thrill of finding a good deal.

And I'll probably be wearing a thong tomorrow, too.

1 comment:

Megan said...

haha your hilarious! I can't believe you broke and gave your secret up about the smores! : ) very proud of you! Glad you had a great relaxing weekend! Happy Thong wearing! lol Love you