Friday, October 8, 2010

October Love


I am thisclose to being done with (what I think will be) the most difficult part of school for this year. Final on Wednesday. Woo Hoo!




Today I went in to see my hairdresser and said,




"I want it dark."




She raised her eyebrows,




"How dark?"




I smiled,




"Halloween dark."




She started laughing,




"Did you say halloween dark?"




See? I do have a sense of humor...sometimes.




So I was sitting in her chair with foil in my hair trying to read Elle Decor (which is pretty good by the way) with techno music blaring in the background, and all of a sudden Whitney Houston's version of I will always love you comes on as a music video.




So I'm thinking, that's weird--techno to Whitney Houston and all of a sudden it turns into a techno mix.




It was as bad as you can imagine.





























2 comments:

Natalie said...

jmLOVE your hair...the length and the color! And now I'm convinced I need to chop mine! :) I've been debating for the last couple months, so thanks the encouragement.....i'm calling my hairdresser next! :)

Amanda S. said...

Keith says: "That looks nice" I agree, your hair looks very cute!