Monday, March 2, 2009

Babies & Juice

Ok, let me preface this by saying I don't really think you should give kids juice. And then I will tell you why I did today. I don't think you should give kids juice because it isn't as healthy as water and has lots of calories. If you are going to ingest calories I do believe that they should be solid food (like fruit instead of juice). And also, I spilled juice on my computer keyboard today because I was trying to bribe Holden into drinking from a cup. So now my right enter and shift keys are sticky. Since my hubby works in electronics and we also have that stupid $250 "insurance" from best buy for our laptop I'm not terribly concerned about it, but it is annoying to have my keyboard smell like V8 V-fusion. I'm probably making it worse by typing. I promise though, after this I'm shutting down the computer and not using it until the keyboard is clean again.
I also wanted to say congrats to Amanda, I know she reads this blog sometimes and I'd like to welcome little Baby "G" to the world (that's obviously not his name but I don't know if she wants him all over the worldwide web)! I know you probably won't be checking this because you will be incredibly sleep deprived and all you want to do when you're not feeding the little guy is fall into bed and catch an hour of uninterrupted sleep. I feel your pain.
Okay, signing off for now, I may or may not have a good keyboard tomorrow so we'll see if I'm around. I hope you all take the time to enjoy the season finale of 'The Bachelor' tonight! I know I will (guilty pleasure).

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

Hey Thanks for the congrats! You can sure use Gavin's name, he has his own website so he is on the web already. You are so right, it took me a few days to get to read your blog again. I do want to sleep when Gavin is not eating, sleeping, or pooping. My only problem i am so anxious when i do try to sleep i don't sleep. How do you do it? How do you not worry about your little one when they are sleeping and you are trying to sleep?