Thursday, March 26, 2009

I registered for a class today. I'm not quite ready to divulge the rest of my plans, as they can (and do) always change, but I am pretty excited about it. I get a little bored mentally when I'm not in school. But I still love staying home. So I start my class on April 3rd and get done in June. I won't take any more classes then until next March so I will have a long break in between.

I looked into daycare if I were to be in school full time (3 days a week/6 hours per day) and found out it would cost $550 a month! For part-time daycare! Am I out of the loop or does this seem like a lot for part-time daycare? I think I should look around some more...or start saving my money now. There has to be a cheaper alternative than that (I hope).

Today I also went to a consignment sale called NeatRepeatz (don't even get me started on people intentionally spelling things the wrong way. It may be my biggest pet peeve). It wasn't a very good sale and I was disappointed because I kept hearing from everyone how great it was. Everything was overpriced. $5 for a used outfit? Come on! I can buy a new one for $6 at the Carter's outlet store! And they weren't gently used either. Maybe others had better luck than I did, but I didn't find a thing there. And I'm usually a great bargain shopper.

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

Hey i agree it was a pretty poor sale. Where is the Carter's Outlet store? I wanna go! Glad your taking classes.