Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chemistry

Okay, so was anyone really surprised by the Bachelor season finale last night? I wasn't. It was completely obvious that he had waaay more chemistry with Molly. So why did he choose Melissa first? I think it was because he wanted to be 'safe' since he got divorced the first time he was married. But the safe choice isn't always the good choice.
Is there a part of me that wanted Molly to tell him to go to hell when he asked her to take him back? Yes. But then again I am kind of a romantic and so I thought it was cute that she said she would discuss it with him.
If you don't watch the bachelor that wouldn't have made sense to you, but not much more is going on around here. I have a new friend and that's where I watched it last night, and she is a stay at home mom with one kid and one dog. And her house was very very clean. It made me feel quite guilty actually because Tony walked in last night to muddy dogprints all over the floor (in my defense I did mop, it was just a losing battle yesterday), and he also walked in to toys strewn about the living room. And I left almost immediately after he got home so that I could watch the bachelor at a friend's house.
I do think it would be easier on everyone if we would just crack down and get the entire house babyproofed. My only excuse is that we have been busy. I think I'm going to make sure something gets babyproofed today. Holden just laughs when I tell him no. I know he knows what it means and I fear that I have a long and harrowing couple of years ahead of me trying to keep him out of trouble.
So today I have been trying to clean my house, but don't really feel like I'm getting very far. Hopefully it will be a noticeable difference by the end of the day.

No comments: