Friday, March 27, 2009

Honestly

I was thinking last night about how crazy I make myself sound sometimes when I write on here. But the true reason I do it is because 1) It's honest and 2) I know that telling you how great my life is isn't very interesting reading--so to avoid the "I have a great life and great husband and child" thing constantly I try to mix it up a bit. I mean, I do have all those things, but I'm sure you would tire quickly of hearing about them too much! So I offer you the juicier tidbits in order to have you come back and read more.

I would like to let everyone know that there is a new salon in Lincoln and the owner is my hairdresser and she is fantastic. All the "good" pictures of me that I post on here directly relate to her because every time I leave the salon I ask Tony to take a picture of me--because I know my hair won't look that good again until I go back in 3 more months. So if you're looking for a new hairdresser (there are others in the salon too) try Estella Salon. It's down on 9th street across from where PO Pears used to be. And if you decide to try it, tell Ashley that I sent you! Also, I will note that this is not a solicited advertisement, I just truly think you all should try the place. I don't know what other services they offer as of right now because she just opened and I haven't been there yet. I'm sure they do waxing and such too (see previous post about waxing).

Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments: