Saturday, March 28, 2009

Toilet Paper

I am so tired that I am out of toilet paper and don't have the energy to go to the store and buy some. I think I would have the energy if it was just me and I didn't have to tote Holden along with me. Even if I did have to take Holden it would be okay if it wasn't so cold. How sad is it that the thing keeping me from going to the store is having to put on Holden's coat? Okay, it's quite the process to get to the store anyway because I have to load him up, drive at least 15 minutes each way, wrangle him into his coat in the backseat of the car, take him into the store, find what I'm looking for, and then take him out of the store, load stuff into car, wrangle him out of his coat, load him into car, and then drive home. All by myself and pregnant. It's not very fun. I'm not sure how I'm going to do it with two kids in the winter next year.
The problem is really probably that I'm pregnant and everything I do takes so much energy.

Once I'm no longer pregnant it will most likely get slightly easier for me to make trips. The funny thing is that I don't ever want my wonderful husband to run errands either because A) he buys waaaay more than is on the list--generally using his trip to the store to go over his personal agenda and see what we "need" for the house, like a copy of the movie Braveheart or something. And B) I struggle with just wanting him to be home faster so that I can get a break from watching Holden like a hawk.

But other than the toilet paper shortage at my house everything is great. Tony got a FREE kennel from a guy at work and it is really really nice and big. Probably over $500 new. I'm not sure why he gave it to us for free, we were going to pay for it, but then he just decided the day he brought it to us that it was free. We're going to have to do something really nice for him! And this week we also got our tax return...apparently babies are a gold mine when it comes to taxes. I did not know this.

No comments: