Sunday, September 27, 2009

Favorite Things



When I have time “off” I like to: Surf all TV stations and watch marathons of Project Runway, House Hunters, NCIS, Ghost Hunters, The Office, Friends…and the list goes on. I also like to write in my blog and write cryptic status updates on Facebook. During most of this time I am thinking about how I have to do homework, scrub the shower, etc.



It’s funny how now that I’m married and a mother the definition of doing nothing has expanded to include laundry, dishes, and mopping.



Anyway, I was sitting around and watching House Hunters today and made a list of some of my current favorite things:



Slippers These slippers from Cabelas don’t look all that pretty but they are the best slippers ever. They go on sale every year at Christmastime for about $40 (instead of the regular price of $50)



reed diffuser Pretty, and smells good too!



Plaid crinkle scarf You have to have something plaid this season



Aldo boots It may just be me but how cute would these be with a brown leather jacket or long cardigan/blazer and that scarf?



sugar plum candies hand dipped chocolate


Wine New vineyard in the area with great wine




Bath and Body Works also used to have something in their spa collection called Body Butter which I loved, but I can’t find it on their website. And I would be remiss if I didn’t mention cherry Chapstick. It’s one thing that makes the winter months bearable.

No comments: