Thursday, February 26, 2009

I hate the USPS today

For the SECOND time in 3 months they lost a textbook I sent to an Amazon buyer. It would be fine except I have to do mountains of paperwork and won't recover the money I lost on the book because I insured it but for $10 less than I had to refund to the buyer. That was my own fault, but still. And also, it takes FOREVER to get the money from an insured package back.

So I'm cranky about it, and just thinking about it makes me crankier. How could they lose two in that short period of time? I'm convinced that someone is stealing them and reselling them. There is no other explanation because I know that my packing on both items was good.

I'm using UPS next time.

1 comment:

Amanda S. said...

Hey Kara,
Just want you to know that i check your blog often as well. You are very interesting to read about. Please keep updating. I love how you shared about reading the Bible and then going to church and it was the same passage. God wanted you to know something!