Monday, February 23, 2009

Quickening

It's been awhile since I wrote, Wonderful Husband's Uncle died last Monday so the week was REALLY long and the funeral was on Friday. We tried to recover all weekend and took a LOT of long naps. I feel fine, I didn't really know him that well--it was more the 24/7 alone with a 10 month old that got to me, since WH was in Omaha with his family most of the week.
I hate funerals, especially ones with open caskets so I was just glad it was over. Not that I know anyone who actually likes funerals, but some can handle them better than others. Also, I had heard that it's bad luck for a preggo to go to a funeral. Although I felt that little girl move for the first time today so she must be doing well!
In other mommy news, Holden started clapping yesterday. He still hates drinking from a cup, and is showing no desire to strike out on his own walking (holding onto furniture will do just fine, thank you). But he knows how to clap.

No comments: