Monday, February 2, 2009

Kevin




I absolutely should be sleeping, just thought I would post some of my Kevin Costner pics. I also have a great story about how my friend got hooked up with a cameraman from Dreamworks because he is traveling with Kevin in the same bus! He has a dreamy New Zealand accent and we met him while standing in line at Wal-Mart.


So now he is emailing her everyday and we know exactly where Kevin is all the time. Pretty funny. Yes, I say "Kevin" like he is my drinking buddy. This could not be further from the truth.

1 comment:

More Than A Kevin Costner Fan said...

Cool!! So keep all of us Kevin Costner fans posted on what's going on!! I'm sure Kevin won't mind if we know where they stop to eat and what towns they're traveling through!! You'd certainly get a lot of visitors to your blog it you did that!! LOL!! Can't wait to see the other pictures you have of Kevin!