Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Household Rules

I got on MySpace today because I haven't been on in ages. It's sort of like the other day I was in the shower and wondered, what ever happend to Furbies? I always thought they were kind of creepy but they seem to have just been thrown to the wayside, like a discarded banana peel in a trash pile. Sort of like MySpace.

I was looking at one of Tony's friend's wife's blog posts from myspace and came upon this list.
I had to post it here. Since I don't have permission to use her full name I will tell you that her first name is Stephenie, she has a couple dogs, a 3 year old and 2 year old twins (all boys). Enjoy.

Household Rules
1. 2 out of 3 wins.
2. Don't jump on the dogs
3. You can only play with your own penis.
4. Don't throw your food.
5. We don't bite our friends.
6. Don't drink "mommy's juice"
7. Butt or Knees in the chair at all times.
8. Toilet paper is not a toy.
9. Hammers are outside toys.
10. Color only on paper.
11. The hamper is not a motorcycle.
12. The vacuum is not a motorcycle.
13. The dog is not a motorcycle.
14. Neither of the dogs are motorcycles.
15. Your hot dog gets cut up until you go to college.
16. Peeing off the deck is acceptable as long as there is no one below.
17. No feet in the fish tank.
18. Just because mommy says something, doesn't mean everyone can use that word.
19. Nap time is mandatory.
20. Popcorn and watermelon seeds do not go up noses.
21. Don't feed the fish spaghetti.

2 comments:

AEdwards said...

So there's this book called "I was told there'd be cake" by Sloane Crosley. You absolutely must read it. It has me in stitches. I think you'll appreciate her humor. :) love ya!

Amanda S. said...

hahahaha, loved those rules.