Thursday, January 15, 2009

The big announcement



We are very excited to announce that we are expecting a baby at the end of July. Yes, that's right, 15 months apart...we are going to be so busy! The new little person is doing very well and his/her mama is almost over her morning sickness. Woo Hoo! For approximately the last 6 weeks I haven't been able to eat meat because it makes me sick. Hoping that I can eat chicken again soon. I'm posting a pic of the new little one and of course his/her older brother's reaction to the news.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Congratulations Kara! That is so exciting! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well. And I must say - I love your term "lady business"... it made me laugh out loud!

April said...

Congratulations Kara! I'm so excited for you and Tony!

Amanda S. said...

Congrats Tony and Kara,
We are so excited for you and hope that everything goes well. We are praying for you that this little miracle will arrive safe and sound in your arms in July! Love the website!