Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Gerber Graduates




I'm not sure how exactly to start my boy on solids. He is 9 months and a week old and I keep thinking that maybe I should be starting to give him something a little more solid than baby food. We have given him a few bites here and there, and even today when I went to Wal-Mart I bought him some litte rice puffs gerber graduates. I even tried one to be sure that they were soft enough. They claim to "melt in the mouth" and they sort of do. So I gave Holden one and he loved it. But I didn't like it so much because I had to sit there and monitor every chew, and every breath. Maybe I'm too paranoid--I'm not sure. I think he is ready to start solids more than I am ready for him to start them. That will probably be the way it is with most things as he grows up though.

No comments: