Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How much do you owe in back taxes?

Speaking of taxes (my segue into this post from the last), can you believe our soon-to-be treasury secretary owed a bunch of money in back taxes and never paid until Obama's transition people brought it to his attention? Don't you think that maybe that's a sign he shouldn't be in charge of ALL of OUR MONEY? Someone who can't keep track of his own money should be in charge of ours. Wow, just wow.

Ok, off my soapbox. This isn't meant to be a political blog at all. In reality, I don't have much time to do good political research and I don't watch or listen to any political stuff so the only info I get is from the yahoo or MSNBC headlines & stories. Perhaps I am not as fully informed as I should be. That is my disclaimer.

So I'm officially 12 weeks pregnant today! Yea! I've been wondering how exactly mothers get out of the house with more than one child. I know it's possible and people do it all the time but I have enough trouble just getting Holden and myself ready to go. So what will happen when I have a newborn and 15 month old Holden? Makes me nervous. But I know someone who has 4 kids under 4 and seems to go out all the time. It's obviously possible. Perhaps not that fun, but possible.

No comments: