Thursday, May 21, 2009

Animal House

I only ran into two spiders while cleaning my basement, and I'm fairly certain that neither was a brown recluse. That basement was dis-gust-ing. To let you in on the level of disgusting it was I would compare it to a frat house full of freshman and sophomore boys.
I cleaned for around 2 hours and maybe got 1/4 of it done. That is being generous in my estimation. Not sure why it's so dirty. But then again, I can't really recall the last time I truly cleaned it. So that's never a good sign.

Either way, I'm not going to have one of those houses that smells like a damn litter box. And if you think I do already, spare my feelings and don't tell me about it. My scrubbing and constant floor mopping already feels futile enough.

I have a lot of work ahead of me next week (I'm taking the weekend off, of course!).

I found out yesterday that Dad's radiation starts June 1. Just praying now that he has few side effects from it. It's possible that I will try to spend some time out there to help out if needed. It will be six long weeks.

No comments: